Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

That Creative Spark

I love weekends that inspire creativity. Whether it be cooking, home decor, crafting... etc, I love it when I get that urge to create. So I urge you to create something.. anything! Start small and then try to take on bigger projects. Take classes, seek out people, and read books that can teach you something new. This weekend has been full of consignment/thrift shopping, blueberry muffins, blueberry salsa, visiting with old friends, comforting family, and crab cakes.

Projects I am working on: finishing the (other) outdoor chair, constructing a pub table, oil cloth cushions, converting the wicker chest into an ottoman, reupholstering two pub chairs from a consignment, creating tiered platters, canning produce, and multiple new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment