Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Land and Garden

Tonight my office celebrated 3 years of being in a private practice and that we have done over 4,000 Mohs cases. Mohs is a method in which you remove skin cancer. The party was held at a co-workers house. They have a bit of land that backs up into woods. They raise chickens, have a nice size garden and have an awesome salt water pool.

My husband and I have talked about getting chickens about a year ago.  We do not think our landlord or the city of Richmond would allow it. We live in a row home and unsure if our neighbors would mind.  Tonight I realized that I do really want to raise chickens. Maybe one day we will.















They were so nice and gave me fresh eggs to take home! I was super excited and very gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment