Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome Back!

I would like to express how ecstatic I am to have two things back in my life:

1. Chocolate Ice Cream- being lactose intolerant was very upsetting when I had to give up my Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream. I recently found out that the Lactaid Brand now makes chocolate ice cream.

2. Flats- My feet somehow decided they were going to be particular and hurt every time I put on shoes. Then I woke up and I could not walk on one foot. My metatarsals dropped and that was the end of cute shoes especially flats. As most know, I had to give away/sell most of my shoes to people/consignment stores. This upset me very much. I got custom orthotics (expensive) and my chiropractor told me that I need to buy well structured shoes and slip in my orthotic. A lot of the shoes that are very structured are also ugly. Skinny jeans/dresses/skirts with flats/flat boots were finished. This all happened last year. With much continued searching I have found a cute, well structured flat that my orthotics actually fit in and my feet never hurt!  Check these out if you have similar problems. I got them at Macy's. I could not find them on the website, but they have them on zappos. I am usually an 8, but got an 8.5 because my orthotics are thick.

Privo-Pateo-Eggplant-Nubuck

No comments:

Post a Comment