Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Afternoon Tea

Oh, how I love tea.  It is truly my favorite beverage whether it is served hot, cold, or with lemonade mixed in.  I love having afternoon tea.  I truly loved this concept when we visited London.  I feel the urge to host an afternoon tea one Saturday or Sunday when fall comes.  Robust tea alongside tiny scrumptious sweets and sandwiches.  Please stay tuned.
This is currently my favorite tea cup.  I love the little birds and flowers.  I found it at a consignment store in Ashland.  I forget the name of the store, but my friend and I found it by accident.  It did not come with saucers unfortunately.  The cupcake tea pot was a valentines gift from my aunt.  It is great for brewing a small pot of tea and only using one tea bag.  You can get two cups out of it and it is super cute.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment