Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Michelle's Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

My lovely friend, Michelle, made these when we visited her and her husband, Dave, in Philadelphia. They are very yummy and you can find the recipe on the back of the Reese's Peanut Butter Chips bag.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In one bowl combine:
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt

In another bowl combine:
- 2 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar

Beat on low til fluffy and then add:
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla

Beat again on low.  Slowly add the dry ingredients and blend in between until smooth.

Drop by rounded teaspoons on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8-9 minutes. I felt 10-11 minutes was better though. Depends on your oven. The cookies will puff up while baking and then cool flat.

Makes about 4.5 dozen.

2 comments:

  1. Should I have said my completely horrid friend, Michelle? hahaha. You are lovely my dear!

    ReplyDelete