Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lactose Free Chocolate Milkshakes

My husband makes the best milkshakes (well, in my completely unbiased opinion).  My favorite ice cream is Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate. Every sunday after dinner, my husband would make us milkshakes and we would watch HBO. When I started having problems with dairy I was really upset I would not get to eat this ever again. Mainly upset at the fact that this little tradition of ours would be missing a yummy milkshake.  After doing some research I realized Lactaid made chocolate ice cream, but the closest store that sells it is an hour away. It is worth the trip especially when we head north to visit family. We can always swing by and stock up. Alas, our milkshake and HBO tradition can return.
This little mason jar is the perfect size for a guilty pleasure.  I like mine with some lumps.

Steve likes to put cookies in his.

No comments:

Post a Comment