Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Smoothie Popsicles


These were slightly impromptu.  I have been wanting to make popsicles for awhile now, but I did not research the market to see what kind of popsicle molds were available and should I purchase one online. I bought this one at Walmart because I happened to be there already. It is smaller than I wanted. I think I will buy another online.

I did a few different ones and none of them had any real measurements.

About four diced strawberries into a blender. I squirt of light Agave Nectar and some orange juice. Blend and poured into two of the popsicle molds. Same recipe, but added scoops of soy vanilla yogurt. Blend and pour into two more.

A small handful of blueberries and a squirt of light Agave Nectar. Half soy vanilla yogurt and half mixed berry soy yogurt and a splash of orange juice. Blend and pour. Same recipe, but added diced strawberries.

A few strawberries chopped with cranberry pomegranate juice, orange juice and light Agave Nectar. Blended until smooth.

I just used what I had on hand. A great way to use up fruit and/or yogurt or smoothie mix you cannot finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment