Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Some of my favorite things

-Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm: I always have this with me.  Soothes and cools.

-Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Peony: Subtle color for day or night.

-Aveda's Rosemary Mint Hand and Body Wash: So fresh and awakens the senses.

-Aveda's Be Curly Cream: The best product to tame these curls.

-Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap and Liquid Hand Soap in Lavender: Environmentally friendly yet gets everything squeaky clean.

-Avalon Organics Vitamin C Refreshing Cleansing Gel: A lovely orange smell.  A nice wake up in the morning while removing impurities.

-Plum Tea from Rostov's in Richmond: Doesn't have an overbearing plum taste.

-Honeybush Tea: Naturally sweet with a lot of healthy benefits, but I mainly drink it for the taste.


I will keep adding to the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment